relAXE: with Loretta Zedella & Dueling Axes
I’m teaching in Cbus!
- What: 60-minutes of yoga/movement class followed by 60-minutes of stress relieving axe throwing
- Where: Dueling Axes - 309 S 4th Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- When: Sunday, November 18, 2018 - Yoga starts at 10:30am
- Cost: $40 includes yoga + axe throwing
Join us at Dueling Axes (before it opens to the public) on Sunday, Oct 27 at 10:30am for a special hour of limbering movement instruction by professional movement coach Loretta Zedella. No experience necessary. Get your yoga on in a new exciting space in Downtown Columbus. Stretch, bend, loosen up, and relAXE into your Sunday morning, then stick around for an hour of stress relieving axe throwing. Loretta will lead us through a series of movements that are a blend of yoga and exercise so we can feel and throw our best while getting ready for the week to come.
What to bring?
- Coolers welcome! BYOB and food! Feel free to bring your own drinks and Sundayfunday brunch food to enjoy while we learn movement and axe throwing techniques and engage in some friendly competition. Yep, bring bagels, coffee, tea or even some brews (no liquor please) or mimosas to help you throw your best.
- A yoga mat or towel if you have one.
- Special workout clothes are optional. You could do this in your shorts or jeans if you choose, but you must wear closed toe shoes for axe throwing.
- A friend, sibling or date (or come solo).
Prepare to have some fun! Dueling Axes is Central Ohio's fun, new axe throwing activity venue located in Downtown Columbus inside the new Mercantile building at 309 S 4th Street.